42
Jay Furr
2009-09-20 04:06:49 UTC
<gp>
Jim Brown
2009-09-20 04:11:26 UTC
<gp>
HBD. Welcome to the club(ver 42).
Melvin Purvis
2009-09-20 04:13:21 UTC
Post by Jim Brown
<gp>
HBD. Welcome to the club(ver 42).
Thanks!

I've been sitting around waiting to find out the Question but no luck so
far.
MoParMaN
2009-09-20 13:01:34 UTC
<gp>
I remember when I went from a 38 straight to a 42. You'll be needing
extra long and wide shirts soon.

Happy Birthing Day anywayz.
--
--MoParMan--
---Scud Coordinates 32.61204 North 96.92989 West---
http://www.vroc.org/view_profile.php?user_id=32113
unclejr
2009-09-20 14:29:11 UTC
<gp>
Hippo Birdie Two Ewe!

-Junior
Mrs Mookie
2009-09-20 16:30:21 UTC
<gp>
Happy birfday!

Mookie
d***@aol.com
2009-09-20 16:41:03 UTC
<gp>
HBD
John Rogers
2009-09-21 01:40:14 UTC
Hey, Jay Furr <jfurr-***@nospam-furrs.org>... keep the change, you
filthy animal.
<gp>
Hoppy Birdy!

John M. Rogers
AU Class of 1985
The Al Del Greco of Atlanta

"The curious task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really
know about what they imagine they can design."

(Friedrich Hayek)
Dennis J
2009-09-25 22:41:45 UTC
hey, Jay Furr <jfurr-***@nospam-furrs.org>'s been through solid
matter, for crying out loud. Who knows what's happened to his brain?
Maybe it's scrambled his molecules...
<gp>
ARGHHH !!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! OR WHAT WAS TEH QUESTION???
--

"the Democrat and Republican parties are destroying our country right now,
They're destroying our political process." -- Jesse Ventura

"Education is the progressive discovery of our own Ignorance" Will Durant

"One can't have a sense of perspective without a sense of Humor" -- Wayne Thiboux

"the Glass is not only half full, it has been delicious so far!!" -- ME

To reply, SCRAPE off the end bits.
unclejr
2009-09-25 23:00:38 UTC
<gp>
Hippo Birdie Two Ewe, Youngin'.

-Junior
Huck Kennedy
2009-09-25 23:35:19 UTC
<gp>
I thot this was going to be a poast about Pat Tillman's ASU
career.

Huck
unklbob
2009-09-26 00:00:10 UTC